Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Vols or Hokies...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Vols or Hokies...

    it's the big show down (for people from this area at least) so place your bets now


    I'm pulling for VT ... since I see them as the lesser of the two evils plus I picked them in my pick-em so don't let me down Hokies!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    Option C: neither.
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2009
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    as much as it pains me to root for tech, i hope they win, because its more of a tenn people vs va people since we are so close in gate city, and i don't want them to think they are better for another reason other than a geograhpical flatter area seperated by less mountains
    Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    V---o---l---s v--o--l--s v-o-l-s go vols go
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi...Tech Tech VPI

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    Go vols
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    Don't care. I guess Tennessee... always can root for the underdog.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    Really don't like Tech, but hate everything about the Vols, so go Hokies!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1forall's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    vols lost but who dosent
    [img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/chilo0907/obama.jpg[/img]

    [img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/fanofreed41/obama_button.png[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vols or Hokies...

    I love seeing the cameras pan to the sad faces of Tennessee fans in the stands !
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •